Sally Chung, CFP, JD
Sally Chung is the founder of the Law Office of Sally Chung & Associates, LLC. She specializes in elder law and estate planning. Sally is no stranger to the estate/financial planning and asset protection industry. With more than 20 years of financial planning experience Sally wasted little time in making her formidable introduction and industry impact, one that has raised the eye brows of both her peers and clients.
- The John Marshall Law
- School, J.D. with Elder Law Certificate
- Rutgers University, M.S.
- Seoul National University, B.S. (South Korea)
- Elder law and estate planning attorney
- Member of Interactive Legal
- Member of Georgia Bar Association
- Member of Chicago Bar Association
- Fluent in Korean and English
- President of Sally Chung Financial Clinic, Inc. (1997~Present)
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner)